At CDW, everything we do revolves around meeting the needs of our customers.
How do we continue to be a great company for our coworkers and our customers?
Here is our road map for success:
the values we use to guide our behavior toward each other, our customers, our partners and our communities. The conditions around us may change, but holding fast to our values will always keep us on the right course.
The CDW Way
- We run our business with passion and integrity.
- We empower others to do their jobs.
- We keep our commitments.
- We treat others with respect.
- We resolve conflict directly.
- We listen.
- We include stakeholders in the decision process.
- We live our “philosophies of success” every day.
- We make things happen.
Philosophies of Success
- It’s only good if it’s win/win.
- Good luck many times comes disguised as hard work.
- People do business with people they like.
- Perfection is unattainable. If you strive for perfection, you’ll achieve excellence.
- Pay attention to your weaknesses. If you dwell on your successes, you will suffocate on your weaknesses.
- Success means never being satisfied.